Administration Assistant Central Cambridge£18,000 £20,000 Full time 37.5 hrs/week 8.30am to 5pm some flexibility. Tate are delighted to be working with a well-established business offering...
Based in Cambridge
Salary between £35-40k dependants on experience
Tate are proud to be working with a global company who are an industry leader to recruit for a
Health and Safety and Facilities Coordinator.
Day to day duties will include:
- Management of Health and safety policies
- Lead H&S audits and perform internal audits
- To provide or source all H&S training
- To perform H&S inspections
- To lead H&S Meetings
- Responsible for all fire drills, Fire Marshalls, signage, emergency lighting, call-point tests and extinguishers
- Coordinator of all first aid, ensuring working under RIDDOR guidelines
- Coordination of the administration team to ensure cover of telephones, reception and general administration
- Act as the key contact to coordinate all facilities enquiries including security, building, furnishings and contractors
- Ensure that facilities insurances are in place
- Responsible for facilities related policies and procedures
We are looking for:
- Experience working in and Health and Safety position
- Experience working in a facilities based role
- IT literate
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- NEBOSH or IOSHH qualification
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.