Tate are seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our client's fantastic team in Leicestershire. We are looking for a motivated, dynamic and successful sales professional who has access to, or experience of generating HNW/UHNW and Corporate Clients. Career development will be offered for the right candidate, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual!
- Interacting courteously with clients, introducers and suppliers either on the phone, email or in phone
- Following up on business communications and developing positive relationships with clients, introducers and suppliers
- Generating new prospective leads through research, cold calling, LinkedIn and any other appropriate channel
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to prospective clients.
- Seeking repeat business amongst existing clients.
- Educating clients and introducers about what products and services the company offers
- Managing and closing client business to achieve profitability
- Assisting the Sales Department in developing marketing materials
- Maintaining existing clients and generating new clients to achieve revenue goals
- Achieving agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Preparing materials for meetings with clients, introducers and suppliers
- Scheduling regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen relationships
- Addressing client concerns and requests promptly and professionally and raise with management any of a serious nature
- Developing new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about company products and services
- Regularly working on Continuing Professional Development and updating the CPD log. Encouraging others to do likewise and promoting suitable CPD materials that may crop up
- Proven track record in sales, demonstrating the ability to constantly achieve monthly sales targets
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be smart and presentable
- Ability to learn quickly and use initiative as required for changing circumstances
- Charisma and the ability to build a strong rapport
- Must have experience working in any of the following: Financial Services/Investment Management/Tax Planning/Commodity Trading/Family Office or Alternative Investment Markets
- Be prepared and flexible for any other tasks that are required
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary upto £30,000 with OTE of £90,000+
- 37.5 core hours per week
- Mileage allowance
- Expensed laptop and mobile
- Product-specific training
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.