Executive Director Eastleigh £60,000We have an amazing opportunity to work for a not for profit organisation who specialise in wellness and sports. They are leading...
Association and Membership Executive
I am currently working with a fantastic organisation who are looking for a membership executive to join their team.
The position is to support a marine process and administer its memberships providing secretarial support for up to five of the 25 associations ensuring they are delivering the best values for their members.
The role will be 9 to 5 with the potential for such other hours as may be required to fulfil the duties of the role.
It will be based at their Head Quarters in Southampton but will require some initial travel to their former head office in Surrey.
Knowledge, Skills and experience required;
- Experience of delivering strong customer service
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with committees and governance
- Computer literate with understanding of Microsoft packages
- To be flexible in working practices, including willingness to travel, attend meetings and events and maintain job requirements during challenging peak activity periods
- Knowledge of the marine industry (desirable not essential)
- Full UK driving licence
This really is an amazing opportunity to join a leading company in the marine industry.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
The salary for this position is up to £25,000
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.