Project Manager £35k per annumBedfordshireFull time An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Project Manager to support in the effective delivery of key...
Up to £35,500 per annum + highly competitive benefits
Due to a continual desire to evolve and enhance development within their marketplace, our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a Contracts Officer to join their research division.
You will be reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial and research related contracts enabling continual development, whilst mitigating risk.
- You will be reviewing, drafting and negotiating a diverse range of contracts and agreements for both national and international clients
- Ensuring that contractual terms are appropriate, comply with legislation and any potential risks are assessed and identified
- When necessary discuss, modify and prepare contracts and agreements to ensure they meet approved contractual requirements
- Ensure contract and agreement negotiations are communicated and correctly understood
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience managing a high volume of contracts and agreements
- Strong contract negotiation experience
- Experienced in drafting clear and legally enforceable terms and conditions
- A strong knowledge of Commercial Law
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across varying levels
- A research or HR based background would be highly desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.