Brand Executive - Full Time - £25,000 Per Annum
We currently looking for an innovative and creative Brand Executive to join our client's thriving business. Our client is an award-winning company who are in search of a candidate that embraces their values of providing the best service and products to their customers.
If you are an experienced Brand Executive, this will be a great opportunity for to work alongside the Brand Manager and the Marketing team of a brilliant company. As the Brand Executive you will have the responsibility to create and deliver various communications and engagement plans across the business. You will also be responsible of creating Social Responsibility programs for the company along with the charitable programs.
- Managing and coordinating company campaigns from start to finish
- Leading the strategy for both internal and external company events
- Maintaining efficient communication with internal teams and key stakeholders, providing up to date information
- Monitor the spending and budgets for campaigns and events
- Involve co-workers in the Social Responsibility program by recruiting them to the cause
- Strong understanding of how to make the Brand tone be heard
- Meeting and maintaining deadlines whilst delivering the campaigns/events/Social programs to a high standard
- Developing strong relationships with co-workers and key stake holders
If you feel this role describes you and your skillsets, this is an amazing opportunity for you to work for a reputable company, who provide incredible support and fun for their employees. In order to be successful for this role it is vital your credit report and finances must be impeccable! We will not be able to pursue any candidates that have recent defaults, CCJ's, credit arrangements, bankruptcy or IVA's. Ideally you will have never missed a direct debit!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
You will receive a salary of £25,000 PA along with many benefits such as:
28 Days Holiday Per Annum/Excellent pension scheme/Life Assurance/Subsidised Health Cash Plan/Health & Wellbeing Events/Free Fruit/Eye-care Voucher Scheme/New-born/Adoption Child Vouchers/Childcare Voucher Scheme/Retailer discounts/Seasonal gift /Paid Compassionate Leave/Cycle To Work Scheme/Payroll Giving Scheme/Reward & Recognition Scheme/Casual Dress Code/Employee Referral Scheme/Management Development/Development Talks/Personal Development Plans/Career Progression/Great Learning & Development
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.