Customer Service Advisor Winchester £18,500 + excellent benefitsIf you are a service driven individual then this role and company could be perfect for you. You...
Customer Service Advisor
3 Month Temp Assignment based in Southampton
One of our leading clients based in Southampton is looking for someone who is passionate, flexible, and ambitious and can work well under pressure to join their friendly and busy Transactional Support team.
If you're enthusiastic to learn new processes and enjoy a fast-paced, evolving work environment, or would like to develop your existing skills and challenge yourself within a fast-growing organisation, we'd love to hear from you. You'll play a vital role delivering great customer service and transactional admin processing. A confident communicator, you'll have a good eye for detail and be comfortable working with IT systems. Above all, you'll be self-motivated, flexible and share our commitment to providing excellent customer care.
- Respond to customer enquiries, through a range of channels including telephone calls and emails.
- Take ownership in resolving queries at first contact and escalating appropriately where necessary. Following our customer contact model, you will provide a friendly, professional and positive experience for our customers whilst understanding the implications of quality and service requirements.
- Work with a range of computer systems to maintain, input, check and report on data and information. Systems include Excel, Word and internal systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Understanding of and willingness to deliver excellent customer service.
- Can be flexible and positive with the demands of the business.
- Good IT skills and familiar with a range of software.
- Works well in a team.
- Organised and able to prioritise activities, often to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to achieve 'right first time'.
- Good follow up skills to be able to achieve pragmatic solutions within defined procedures.
- Previous administrative and customer service experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.