Finance Assistant Hillingdon Council £11.92 6 months ASAP start Tate are currently recruiting for a Finance assistant role to join our client, in the...
Event Finance Administrator
- A professional with Accounts Payable experience?
- Used to dealing with high levels of invoices and transactions?
- A self starter who is pro active and can prioritise their own work?
(If yes to all of the above we want to hear from you about this opportunity!)
About the position:
The successful candidate will be working within the Events Team as a dedicated iProcurement and Event Finance Administrator and will implement our controllership standards as well as ensure an unblemished credit rating and compliance with suppliers and their credit terms.
The successful candidate will be involved in managing all iProcurment related activities for the Events Team. This will include managing schedules and general invoice payments, coordinating with our Financial Planning & Analysis and Master Data teams, plus various country Accounts Payable departments. This will include the regional central distribution centre in the Netherlands. You will also provide limited ad hoc admin support to help the team run smoothly as needed
Required Skill Sets and Experience:
- Able to demonstrate accounts payable experience
- Balance accounts with Excel and AP systems, ideally Oracle iProcurement
- Good at prioritising effectively and meeting deadlines
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess exceptional administrative and organizational abilities
- An effective communicator
- Customer focused and be able to work as part of a team.
- Company pension
- Holiday pay
- Medical and dental insurances
- Discounts on Company products
- Service award scheme
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.