We are looking for a "Glamping" Management Duo Summer Season only (April to September 2020) Based in Leatherhead Do you love the outdoors? Have you...
Office Manager with Facilities and Operations
My client, an innovative, dynamic and rapidly growing insurance company are seeking a forward thinking Office Manager who has experience managing Facilities and Operations. This is a new role which will be central to ensuring consistent excellence in the physical fabric of the companies' office space as well as the systems and processes that underpin the spaces. This role includes management of all hard and soft service and management of the support team in addition to managing relationships with suppliers. I am seeking candidates with a minimum of 8 years direct and relevant office management/facilities related experience with experience working in fast-passed and demanding environments.
Key duties in the role include but are not limited to:
- Managing relationships and negotiations with all service providers and agreeing SLA's
- Develop and maintain 'Office Management Handbook' and implementing all processes and procedures
- Develop, implement and lead 'Agile' working principles working with the wider team and senior management team
- Project management duties including follow up, actions and managing demanding deadlines
- Fully manage all contractual obligations including lease agreements, service charges and rates
- Ensure health and safety compliance and conduct risk assessments
- Being the key point of contact for all facilities-related escalations and ensure quick resolution of any complaints
- Project manage all small facilities changes
- Full management of the office support team including of 6 Team Assistants
- Working with other stakeholders in the Global Operations team to develop and implement a Business Continuity Plan
- Managing front of house staff/support staff
- Monitor headcount and plan office redevelopment and real estate requirements accordingly
We are seeking a driven and experienced Office Manager with relevant Facilities and Operations experience. This individual will take ownership and accountability and be excited about joining a rapidly growing global firm where they can add value and be part of an incredible project and organisation.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess;
- 5 to 10 years office management e
- 5 years staff management experience
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
If you believe you fit the above and are keen for a new role, we look forward to hearing from you! APPLY NOW
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.