We are currently working an exclusive Private Members club, based in the heart of Mayfair, who are seeking a Private Hire Sales Executive to join...
Sales Analyst Salary £30,000 + Bonus Circa £5,000 per annum
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Dorking you will play an extremely important role for the business which is within the executive level team. The role is a new position for the business and due to fantastic year on year growth they are looking for a Sales Analyst to report on sales trends and market data. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating sales analytics, this could be in either in a singular position or within a team (as long as you can demonstrate experience of presenting the data effectively), if so this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client closely for the last few years and the company have gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, and therefore the business needs your help!
- Maintain and enhance existing sales reports and KPI's
- Monitor sales activity and look for trends in performance and product data
- Devise future sales targets across all products in line with data produced and closely alongside the Director.
- Prepare data for business owner to be used in sales team one to ones.
- Utilise CRM system to then liaise with business owner and consultants to ensure they are up to date with activity.
- Work closely with business owner to help to calculate sales commissions for staff and also play a part in payroll.
- Be pro-active in data analysis to identify sales opportunities.
- Analyse trends within business and product volume to maximise opportunity
- Able to analyse data and interpret information
- Very high ability with the use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to gather data from multiple areas and present findings in a simplified way
- You will be commercially aware and have a real interest in how a company runs
- You will be used to working within strict time lines and meeting deadlines
- Proactive and highly adaptable nature
- You will be quality focused with high attention to detail.
- Great work life balance
- Exciting place to work with a company constantly striving to be the standout business in their area
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.