Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next career opportunity? My client in Potters Bar is looking for someone with strong administration skills, an...
We are currently working on HR Administrator role with a dynamic, forward thinking law firm based in Central London. The organisation is one of the fastest growing practices in the UK and the HR Department are looking to expand and welcome a new administrator to the team.
The HR Administrator will work closely with the wider team, completing administrative tasks and playing an important part in ensuring that processes run smoothly and effectively. Although this role does incorporate a number of elements, it will focus on supporting training and development across the business.
A high level of confidentiality and understanding the importance of managing sensitive information is absolutely key in this role.
The duties will include:
- Drafting and issuing paperwork to trainees and any others completing external training
- Booking external training courses and events
- Maintaining accurate records of course attendance and exam progression
- Registering new entrants
- Working with the Finance Department to ensure that all course and exam fees are paid
- Database management
- Maintaining all electronic and paper HR files
- Reviewing and maintaining the HR calendar
- Issuing new starter documentation and welcome letters
- Issuing reference requests
- Induction planning
- Processing all requests for leave, sickness and medical appointments
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen interest in HR and a real willingness to develop their career further. Strong written and verbal communication skills are key as this role will involve regular contact with various people across the business. A professional and discreet approach is required at all times as well as a positive and hard-working attitude.
The role is full time, permanent and paying a salary of up to £20,000. As well as this, there is an extensive benefits package. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.