Customer Service Administrator- Eastleigh £20,500 + annual company bonusHours: 9-5pm Monday to Friday Free parking on siteWe have an exciting opportunity for someone who is...
Customer Service Administrator
Winchester's Tate are excited to be working with a well-established local business who value customers as much as we do! Together, we're searching for a Customer Service Administrator who enjoys taking ownership to leave each customer thinking 'Wow!'
You'll fit-in closely with a small and friendly team who are motivated to stay ahead of their market. So, if you get your kicks from providing high quality service and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, we want to speak with you today!
- Take responsibility for telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Process inbound orders
- Provide sales quotations
- Update and maintain accurate orders on the company database
- Give well-informed advice on company products, delivery schedules and product alternatives
- Liaise with third-party suppliers to discuss returns, deliveries, back orders and order analysis
Does this sound like you?
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Love receiving positive customer feedback
- Prefer small to medium sized businesses
- Eager to take responsibility of customer issues and queries
- Naturally picks up new software
- Confident with MS Office packages (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Genuinely cares!
What's in it for you?
- £22,000-£24,000 depending on experience
- Free street parking nearby
- 20 days + Bank Holidays (increasing annually)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
If this role isn't right up your street, we may have another. Send your CV and I'll give you a call to discuss your top priorities.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.