Regional Sales Manager
Up to £58k per annum
Covering Scotland and Northern Ireland
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to join their highly successful region. You will be required to build and maintain positive working relationships across the network, influencing and allowing for sales targets to be achieved.
This opportunity will suit an individual situated close to the Central Belt of Scotland with proven managerial experience within the automotive industry, a sales driven mind-set and a passion to help others succeed.
- You shall act as the interface between the dealer network within your region and the UK Head Office, ensuring strong lines of communication
- Build and maintain positive working relationships both with the dealers within your network and also with the UK network
- To measure and review dealer sales performance within the region, providing ongoing support and guidance to maximise profitability
- Monitor and advise the network on stock planning and allocation
- Ensure the timely completion of weekly visit reports
- Oversee and manage the lead management process ensuring effective use and conversion rates
- Support the network with marketing initiatives, preparing business improvement plans and providing additional guidance where required
- Ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience by continually monitoring and measuring data and customer feedback
- Audit and report on the regions dealers to ensure compliance, implementing action plans accordingly
- Identify, develop and organise dealer sales training as required
- This role will involve fairly extensive travel, with overnight stays required each month
- Proven sales and managerial experience working directly for an automotive manufacturer
- People management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a collaborative approach and the ability to influence at a high level
- Results driven, with a hunger to support in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- The desire to work within a dynamic and changing environment where there is a need for flexibility
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.