**Accounts Assistant**Guildford£23K Our client based in central Guildford is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.The team you will be...
Salary: 18-25k Doe
Title: Outsourcing and bookkeeping assistant (Accountants)
We are Tate are delighted to be working with a friendly and local accountancy firm seeking a friendly candidate to come and join their team in the outsourcing department.
- Bookkeeping for clients including bank recs, credit control etc using a variety of software including but not limited to Xero, Quickbooks & Sage.
- Month End / Year End adjustments (Prepayments, Accruals etc)
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Assisting clients with queries.
- Good in-depth knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks and Sage an advantage
- Experienced in all areas of bookkeeping, including bank recs.
- Understanding of control accounts and journals, completion of VAT returns, understanding of PAYE.
- AAT or QBE
The skill areas that are desirable are:
Former employment in practices of similar size, or in industry undertaking management accounts/ bookkeeping.
Computer literacy especially regarding spreadsheets, e-mail and use of Microsoft Products in general.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.