Compliance Administrator 6 Month FTC £19,000 PA Tate are currently recruiting for a Compliance administrator to join our Nottingham City Centre Client on a 6...
CRM Sales Administrator
City Centre Nottingham
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Will involve collating data and reporting on a series of KPIs and Pipelines from several data platforms. The role requires the successful candidate to have a good understanding of Salesforce reporting, business data and data accuracy.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create meaningful sales reports and dashboards for Sales, Sales Management, Product and Senior
- Maintain and evolve sales reports and dashboards
- Maintain an overview of existing reports and KPIs for various stakeholder groups
- Maintain an overview of all existing data points and keep documentation up to date to help identify
data points for reporting
- Align data points and descriptions with other units such as accounting, marketing or finance
- Check entered data on its consistency, quality and correctness to identify data discrepancies and
incomplete data concerning driving data needed for KPIs and identify areas of improvement
- Work with Sales Enablement and project teams on improving data accuracy
- Review data entry accuracy for sales reports and CRM
- Create reliable, accurate and quality data to be displayed in board pack and/or office displays in
- Work with various stakeholders from Product, Sales, Accounting, marketing etc
The ideal person will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track in a similar role. In particular, they are required to have:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong reporting and excel experience
- Understanding of databases and IT processes
- Salesforce / CRM Reporting knowledge
- Self-motivation and commitment to drive accurate and high-quality work
- A team player with a flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to manage own workload with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional problem solving, investigation and logic skills
- Comfortable with numbers and large datasets
- Can perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise
To apply for the position, please click on the below link.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.