Merchandiser & E-Commerce Coordinator Winchester - The salary is dependent on experience
We are supporting one of our favourite local clients with an exciting and varied new role within the business. The role is to support the Sales Director with Administrative support, order processing and maintaining E-commerce channels.
- Providing Customer Service support for all orders, deliveries and product information
- Order processing, including entry of orders
- Maintain data on customers and sales
- Samples, organising and pricing of samples and dispatching
- Maintain company Websites, products, photos, prices, stock and promotions
- Process orders received via E-Commerce channels
- Produce Marketing tools, Look Books, Price lists and marketing collateral
- General office Administration tasks as required
- Attention to detail and astute levels of accuracy
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- Able to adapt, be flexible and have a strong work ethic
- Team focused, this is a small team who are very supportive, and all help with any tasks when needed, you must be happy to add value when you can
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Advanced MS Office and ideally you will be a whizz with Photoshop
- Experience of E-commerce and website management
This is a fantastic company to work for and if you are looking for a role where no two days will be the same, this could be the role for you. This will be an office-based role that is Covid secure. There is parking on-site
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted