HR Advisor 12 month Contract to work for a well established business in Hertford.Salary £26,000 £28,000 per AnnamKey responsibilities:-- Deal with ER queries such as...
Role: HR Business Partner
Salary: Up to 40K + Bonus
Are you a HR Business Partner or experienced HR Advisor with experience working within a luxury or high-end retail brand?
We are recruiting for a brilliant HR business Partner role working for a brand based in the Docklands. This role is an integral position within the company and you will support all aspects HR including recruitment, Learning and Development and Employment Law. Please note, it is essential that you have previous relevent experience, exposure to ER and a relevent qualification such as a CIPD.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Provide advice and support to employees as required
- Support the business in formulating HR strategies and policies
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholder's and liaise accordingly to achieve business objectives
- Act as a single point of contact for employees and managers advising on Company policies and procedures
- Identify gaps and propose and implement changes in the business and influence manager to bring forward the best solutions
- Recruitment and selection - managing the end-to-end recruitment process ensuring vacancies are filled with individuals who have the required skill-set and competence for the business area
- Creation of accurate job descriptions
- Advise managers on the various methods for filling vacancies and make recommendations of which ones are most appropriate
- Advise and support managers with employee relation issues (capability and performance, disciplinary issues, grievance, incapacity and long-term sickness) in order to maintain a cooperative climate of employee relations in the Company.
- Ensure compliance
- Assist managers to identify training needs and arrange for the relevant type of training to take place.
- Manage inhouse HR projects
- Reasonable ad-hoc admin duties
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.