Office Manager with Facilities and OperationsSalary: 50k-60kLocation: CityMy client, an innovative, dynamic and rapidly growing insurance company are seeking a forward thinking Office Manager who...
£20K - £25k
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to join a company that operates within the Marine industry, then this could be perfect for you.
Our client based in Portchester, is currently looking for an Office Manager to join their team to assist with day to day operational and administrative duties of a small, yet busy office.
Our client has a proud reputation and extensive experience in repair services to the marine industry.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Managing Tender enquiries
- Taking meeting minutes
- Diary management and arranging appointments & booking meeting rooms
- Data entry
- Managing payment applications and Invoicing.
- Management & Monitoring of Engineer Training Matrix and arranging any training
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Organising any travel and accommodation for staff
- Providing administration support to Project Managers and Senior Management
- Salary range between £20k to £25k per annum depending on experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Be proficient using Microsoft and be confident in using new systems
- Highly organised and motivated
If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.