Role: Customer Service Administrator Start: ASAP 3 monthsHours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to FridaySalary: £10 p/hLocation: Central WinchesterA fantastic opportunity for somebody that is looking for work...
We are looking for a Customer Accounts Administrator on a possible temporary basis for 3 months for our 'values driven' client. This position is interactive and interesting with the purpose of providing excellent service to customers. This position does not involve any sales.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £9.28-£9.98 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:30am - 17:00pm.
A caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
Duties include the following:
- Setting up customer direct debits manually on the systems
- Answering enquiries from customers relating to their direct debits
- Accurately inputting information into the database.
- Processing and running reports.
- Carrying out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact
- Action and maintain customer Direct debits within agreed timeframes. This includes monitoring changes in Housing benefit, year end processes and day to day.
- Assisting colleagues during busy periods including making outbound calls and taking calls from residents via the contact centre.
- Monitoring team mailboxes and action all requests, including requesting energy performance certificates for our properties and liaising with other teams and contractors
- Previous administrator experience or customer service will be highly desirable.
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership
- Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales
- Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly (word and excel)
- Confidence to be solution orientated
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.