Credit Controller - Eastleigh - £23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work for one of our long standing clients based in Eastleigh. They are a global organisation who run it like a family business, so everyone has an important role to play. The credit controller will be working in a small supportive finance team and you will be responsible for dealing with customer accounts, invoicing, and credit checks for the UK and EU.
Credit Controller duties include:
- Log of payments from customers, maintaining customer payment history.
- Filing, archiving, and handling all commodity purchasing and paperwork.
- Dealing with customers on any accounting related issues.
- Releasing credit accounts for product release.
- Sending and receiving correspondence from customers and running reports.
- Customer invoicing daily.
- Chase payments from overdue customer accounts.
- Minimise bad debt provision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with peers, and management.
- Ability to fluctuate schedule as deemed necessary by management as the workload requires.
- Must be a team player.
- Languages desirable (German, French, Italian)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search