LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
I am seeking a commercially astute EA to support the CEO of a leading staffing agency in Central London. As the EA, you will manage business related tasks for the CEO and keep abreast of the business operations, business performance and matters of interest to the executive team. This role requires an individual who is able to build relationships with ease and someone who is exceptionally organised and able to work with discretion.
Please note, whilst the duties below are an indication of what is required, the ideal candidate will be someone who can add value and alleviate the CEO of responsibilities where they see fit. If you have exceptional attention to detail, are unflappable and adaptable with a professional and friendly demeanour and proven EA experience, please apply now!
- Management of an extremely busy diary
- Travel planning and logistics management
- Planning and coordination of meetings (preparation of presentations etc)
- Client Liaison
- Researching and preparation of documents for board meetings
- Drafting and proof reading of business documents and documents and reports
- Project support
- Event coordination and planning
- Collating and submitting of expenses
- Provide general administrative support
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.