Complaints Handler - Full Time - £20,000 PA
Tate Recruitment have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Customer Care Complaints Handler to work for an award-winning company based in Nottingham City Centre. Our client is well-known for putting their employee's well-being at the forefront of their values.
If you are someone who has at least 1 year experience of working in a complaints handling role and are looking for an exciting and well established company, then this role is for you!
You will be a patient and resilient individual who takes ownership of your workload in a fair and efficient way.
- Handling complex customer complaints, disputes and queries over the phone and emails
- Manage your own multiple case load from beginning to end by investigating, evaluating and reaching a resolution through decision making
- Liaising with both external and internal teams to reach fair resolutions for the customers using the internal systems
- Understand the SLAs, legislation and regulatory guidelines
- Logging and reporting the complaints efficiently and correctly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your credit file and finances must be impeccable! We will not be able to pursue any candidates that have recent defaults, CCJ's, credit arrangements, bankruptcy or IVA's. Ideally you will have never missed a direct debit!
You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday and in return will receive a pay of £20,000 PA along with 28 days holidays plus bank holidays and many other benefits!
If you think this is the perfect opportunity for you, then please click to apply for this role or call us on 0115 899 0303 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.