Role: HR Business PartnerLocation: DocklandsSalary: Up to 40K + BonusAre you a HR Business Partner or experienced HR Advisor with experience working within a luxury...
Temporary assignment, ongoing
£11.77-£13.07 per hour dependant on experience
Tate are proud to be supporting a client in Watford to recruit for a Temporary HR Officer. The role will be to provide a HR administrative service, working alongside the HR manager to provide HR guidance to managers and staff, facilitate the recruitment of staff and assist with the day to day running of the HR department.
Job role will include:
- Provide advice on straightforward HR procedures to managers and staff
- Ensuring all job descriptions are maintained
- Management of end to end recruitment administration
- Issuing offers letters and all new starter paperwork
- Completing all pre-employment checks
- Carrying out HR inductions for new starters
- Keeping all HR records up to date on the HR database
- Monitoring all types of staff absences and annual leave
- Previous HR or Recruitment Administration experience
- Experience managing HR databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration background
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Available immediately
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.