Customer Service ExecutiveOne year FTCWatford£21k to £22k Award winning company that put its primary focus is not just their Customers but their employees. Our client...
This permanent 'after care' Customer Service Representative post is available NOW in the Great Ashby side of Stevenage.
Working as a team of two, your role is to provide an exceptional level of customer service by phone, email and social media. This is a busy role - perfect if you love constant streams of work to process!
This is a new position that has been created due to growth. It's an important job to help retain customer loyalty, market share and good front facing customer relations with the public.
- Support customers via inbound calls, outbound call backs and email to answer questions regarding complaints
- Logging customer contact info and complaints on a ticketing system
- Providing resolution to issues and queries
- Liaising with Branch and Area Managers and third parties
- Track and manage customer interaction on the ticketing system
- Monitoring and responding to negative online reviews using social media platforms
- Raising cheques and discount vouchers
- Arranging car hire vehicles
- General filing and admin
About you! We are looking for:
- Experience in a previous customer service role
- Confidence on the phone
- Good written and verbal communication skills for letter, email and social media correspondence
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer skills and familiarisation of social media sites
- You to feel comfortable working in a small team of two
Please use the APPLY button to submit your cv. Tate will shortlist and get back to you quickly as we can arrange interviews quickly for this job.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.