Customer Service Hillingdon Council £11.92 3 months (Perm Opportunities) Tate are currently recruiting 2x Customer Service reps to join our client, London Borough of Hillingdon...
This permanent 'after care' Customer Service Representative position is available in the Great Ashby area of Stevenage.
Working as a team of two, your role is to provide an exceptional level of customer service by phone, email and social media. This is a busy role, with set processes to follow.
- Support customers via inbound calls, outbound call backs and email to answer questions regarding complaints
- Logging customer contact info and complaints on a ticketing system
- Providing resolution to issues and queries
- Liaising with Branch and Area Managers and third parties
- Track and manage customer interaction on the ticketing system
- Monitoring and responding to negative online reviews using social media platforms
- Raising cheques and discount vouchers
- Arranging car hire vehicles
- General filing and admin
About you! We are looking for:
- Experience in a previous customer service role
- Confidence on the phone
- Good written and verbal communication skills for letter, email and social media correspondence
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer skills and familiarisation of social media sites
- You to feel comfortable working in a small team of two
This permanent job is available immediately.
Please use the APPLY button to load your cv. Tate will shortlist and get back to you in the coming week regarding interview progression.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.