Client Support Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000 + yearly performance related bonus scheme
Are you used to working for a prestigious corporate brand? We are recruiting for a unique role for one of the top 10 companies worldwide in their sector.
This position will be working in a team of 3 and has so much variety and some of the duties will include:
- Based on an impressive front line reception, meeting and greeting guests, offering a huge range of high-end refreshments
- Working from an internal email in-box, prioritising tasks and ensuring all tasks are completed at a high standard.
- Ordering stationery, office equipment, breakfast for all employees as well as ordering general sundries for the whole building
- Organising meeting rooms and ordering executive lunches with their caterers
- Facilities - ensuring the whole building is immaculate at all times including looking at any potential health and safety issues and resolving immediately
- You will be involved in reprographics and photocopying extremely confidential documents to Partners and Managers as well as dealing with various printing request
- Opening and distributing post to Managers
- Updating Excel spreadsheets and creating documents on Microsoft Word
The ideal candidate would be:
- Must have worked in a corporate environment
- Polished and Professional appearance and attitude
- Able to work in a team
- Have extremely high standards
- Great at prioritising
- Time management skills
- Good level of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
The ideal candidate would have experience working within customer focused corporate and high end brand roles, it could potentially suit backgrounds such as working in corporate hospitality or events as the position requires high attend to detail, supporting internal staff and external clients.
Monthly yoga sessions/Contributory pension/Life Insurance/Gym membership/ Employee discounts & many more
The role will be working various day time shifts between Monday to Friday, the earliest start would be 07.45 and the latest finish would be 18.00.
To apply for this role please click the below link.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.