SAP HR System Development Specialist Temporary basis for up to 12 months £14.00/hr to £18.00/hr To start asap, based in Chandlers Ford Role Purpose:...
Tate are proud to be supporting our client, an established Housing Association, based in Poole, who are recruiting for a Property Charging Manager (Residential Conveyancing Specialist).
This role is based within the Treasury department, supporting the business through gathering finance for investment, providing assets as security.
Supported by 2 direct reports, the duties of this role include
- Ensuring correct compliance is in place before funds are released against assets, expediting the process
- Preparing documents and packs including Certificates of Title
- Supporting direct reports, working cohesively to ensure an aligned process
- Working closely with solicitors, ensuring all required documents are available, anomalies are challenged and investigated
- Maintenance of update and accurate property files
- Producing quarterly reports, provide up to date information on property charging status, and information gathering
The ideal candidate will need to have / be
- A legal background, with a solid understanding of residential conveyancing / property law
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity to work for one of the area's leading Housing Associations, who offer a flexible, open and friendly working culture
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.