Marketing ExecutiveWe are helping a company to recruit a Marketing Executive into a newly created position within an expanding ecommerce business. The key purpose of...
One of our clients are looking x2 Booking Executives to join their forever growing company, based in Winnersh.
You will be responsible for,
- Day to day management of field resources to ensure full, timely coverage of tactical visits
- Weekly administration duties - Holiday/Sickness tracker, Client feedback, field feedback and supporting management of any vacancies
- Chasing any outstanding field work which has not yet been completed, logging all feedback
You will need to have,
- A positive and flexible approach
- Highly organised and time keeping management
- Strong customer service attitude, along with polite and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment
Within this role you will be offered continuous support and training, to help you complete the job to the best standard and progress. This company in particular are all for promotion and retention of staff, so this is a great career opportunity.
This role is a 12 week temp-to-perm.
Hours - Monday-Friday one week, followed by Tuesday-Saturday the second week. 10.00-18.00. Work from home every Saturday.
Interviews are being conducted week commencing Monday 20th January, so if you are interested please apply immediately or call Leah on 01189 586 040.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.