Administration Assistant LegalDo you have an interest in the legal environment and are you looking for an opportunity? Our client is looking to recruit an...
Tate are recruiting for a permanent, part time Administrator on behalf of a growing business based in the centre of Bournemouth.
The role will provide comprehensive Administrative support to the Marketing and Operations teams, duties of the position include
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing emails and managing social media posts
- Checking data for accuracy and compliance
- Updating and maintaining database
- Other administrative support as required
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
This is an exciting time to join a fast growing business on a part time permanent basis working 24 hours per week (flexible), paying a pro-rata salary from £12,000 to £16,200 (£20,000 - £27,000 FTE)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.