Operations Administrator £18k Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire Tate are proud to be in partnership with an ever evolving expert in their field of providing critical...
Temporary assignment with potential opportunity to transfer to permanent
£22K annual salary
Based in Watford
Our client, a global market leader, are recruiting for somebody to join their team in a brand new position.
The primary purpose of this role is to act as the key point of contact for any queries relating to purchase orders, invoices and payments.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, as you will be communication with different levels of people both internally and externally. You will also need to be able to work to a fast pace, think outside the box and have a good eye for detail.
Main duties will include:
- Be the main point of contact for any queries in relation to PO's, invoicing and payments
- Dealing with queries via telephone, email and in person
- Able to train colleagues on internal systems
- Investigate data within systems to find resolution
- Compilation of data reports
- Supporting teams in the UK and Europe
- Creating strong relationships internally
- Some travel required within the UK and Europe - including on training in first few weeks
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with people of different levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- System literate and able to understand how to compile data from different systems
- Highly organised
- Experience working in a busy administrative role
- Problem solving skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.