An exciting opportunity is available to join a business which has stood for outstanding quality for over 35 years. Are you an experienced Marketing Executive...
We are currently working in partnership with a Business Management Consultancy, based in Central London (a 5-minute walk from a major mainline train station) who are seeking a Marketing Data Executive to join their growing Marketing Team. This is a vital role which is an integral part of the department and wider business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong interest in using data and analytics to drive and improve marketing impact in a busy, fast growing sector.
The company pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of service to the clients and this is clear when you first meet them. They are based in a great location in stunning offices and you'd gain some fantastic exposure to a corporate, professional environment.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting for marketing campaigns and wider marketing performance
- Provide insights across the marketing team to establish ROI from marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to improve and enhance activities
- Reporting at both a strategic level and tactical level
- Producing strategic reports and presentations
- Analysing performance data and key KPI's across all levels of the business
We are looking to speak to people who ideally, have some analytics experience however strong communication and stakeholder management is absolutely key as well as knowledge of statistical methods such as data minute and predictive modelling.
You'll play an absolute key part in embedding a culture that focuses on the use of firm-wide consumer-driven analytics.
The role is being offered as a full time, permanent position with a salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience) plus an attractive benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.