We are looking for a smart, personable and confident PA required to support a growing property investment firm in the heart of the West End.We...
Creative Personal Assistant (PA) required for a high-class, reputable, fun and dynamic urban design agency based in the heart of the City. Supporting the founding partner and two high level executives, this is a temporary to permanent opportunity to start as soon as possible paying a salary of circa £30,000 per annum
This position is responsible for providing full administrative and executive support to the Founding Director and the Director of Business and Operations, carrying out a range of administrative duties to support the smooth and effective running of the practice and its business development.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary management, efficiently managing and booking meetings internally and externally
- Email management: reading emails, redirecting as appropriate, alerting where further action is required and prompting when due
- Co-ordinating overseas conference calls/video conference calls and managing different time zones
- Coordinating travel and itineraries
- Document control and management of general paperwork
- Supporting with high-level PowerPoint presentation
- Coordinate leadership meetings with the Studio Manager, ensuring meeting rooms are set up.
- Diary planning of key internal strategy meetings, annual appraisals etc.
- Client liaison: Building relationships and representing organisation
- Coordinating sales meetings; updating actions lists and potential leads, taking minutes to distribute notes and actions to attendees
- Maintain and oversee client database and develop CRM system
- Internal communications: assisting the Communications & Marketing Manager with maintaining and updating their Client's database
- General Office Support: assisting the admin team, answering incoming phone calls, greeting external visitors and supporting the Studio Manager
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a built/design/architectural environment
- Experience supporting a high-level/executive level portfolio
APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY OR WITHIN A WEEK
This opportunity is for a proactive individual with an ability to work in a highly organised fashion to a high level of accuracy, whilst also being confident handling confidential information and able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow in, and shape, this role with my client, being encouraged, supported and rewarded for getting involved and taking on more and more responsibility over time.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.