Sales Administrator 14-month FTCUp to £22k per annumFull timeMilton Keynes Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a...
Technical Sales Administrator - 14-month FTC
Up to £22k per annum
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Administrator to join and support their sales department.
This position will suit a strong administrator, with proven experience accurately inputting data and confident in their ability to use excel at an intermediate level.
- You shall be responsible for accurately inputting product data and setting up new product lines onto the system
- Processing and updating retail promotions and when necessary, supporting with enquiries and investigating discrepancies as requested by retailers
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- On a quarterly basis you will manage the gathering of sales data to be collated and communicated via mail merge
- Effectively log sales promotions agreed by management to ensure data is accurately recorded
- Support with the testing of systems and offer training both internally and externally when required
- Proven experience within a similar role, accurately inputting data and processing sales information
- Highly proficient in Excel and confident in the use of formulas, VLOOKUP's and pivot tables
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate across all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding of Supply Chain and HMRC regulations would be beneficial
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.