A fashion company based in South-bank are seeking bright and enthusiastic Customer service representatives for their head office. This is an amazing opportunity to join...
Customer Service Administrator - Immediate Permanent Role - Hours 9-5.30
£23,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Based in Dorking, Surrey
If you have a determination for excelling at delivering a high standard of customer excellence, then this company may be a fantastic opportunity for you to demonstrate this, you could have the opportunity to join a small and committed team who with every single call or email deliver an exemplary service to their customers.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be dealing with everything from general enquiries through to more technical tasks that require some extra thinking power
- Dealing with enquiries via the telephone
- Responding to emails
- Ad hoc duties to include updating the bespoke system and general administration
This new opportunity is a key role for the business as you are the first responder to incoming enquiries to the business. The team is small and are highly committed to their tasks, the company are passionate about their business and hope to be able to add another committed person to the team.
To be considered for the role you must have the following;
- You would have ideally worked within a customer service environment, either within an office or retail sector
- You will be able to demonstrate how you have previously delivered a high standard to customers
- Excellent telephone manner and be computer literate
In return the company are looking to reward with a competitive salary, career and benefits
Please apply on-line for more information or call 01306 881204 for an informal chat
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.