Are you an organised and efficient administrator who has a passion for providing excellent Customer Service and enjoys working in a fast paced environment?Our client...
Customer Service Administrator
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established business during an exciting period of growth. As the business expands, enhanced customer service is paramount to achieving success. If you're someone who enjoys taking ownership and feels motivated by providing high-quality service, we'd love to speak with you!
- Taking responsibility for telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Order processing
- Providing sales quotations
- Updating and maintaining accurate orders on the company database
- Giving well-informed advice on company products and delivery schedules
- Liaising with third-party suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant Customer Service experience in a process driven environment
- Ability to take ownership of customer issues and queries
- Confident user of I.T
- Competent with various MS Office packages (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- £22,000-£25,000 (DOE)
- 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
Please send your CV or call 01962 841 827 today to discuss your next career move.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.