Job Title: Credit Hire Insurance Claims HandlerLocation: Tunbridge WellsSalary: £20-25k, depending on experienceContract: Full time, permanent Tate have partnered with leading motor company the AA,...
Job Title: Personal Injury Claims Handler
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: up to £25k, depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Tate have partnered with leading motor company the AA, in search for a Personal Injury Claims Handler.
As a Personal Injury Claims Handler, you will be responsible for handling a portfolio of personal injury claims and supporting each customer through the process. You will also contribute to development of the Personal Injury department by offering assistance to the junior members of the claims department as a whole with training, referrals and mentoring.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle a mixed portfolio of personal injury claims.
- Assess liability for an accident and offer advice and guidance to customers.
- Identify and report to the Personal Injury Claims Manager any claims where poor prognostic indicators are present.
- Accurately record the information given to us by the customer concerning the circumstances of the incident.
- Improve customer claims experience by identifying process / control gaps in panel performance and agreeing relevant actions.
- Ensure our customers are treated fairly and that the customer receives world class customer service in accordance with industry and company guidelines.
- Support cost, service and process efficiency projects across the department, as well has participating in departmental projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 12 months' claims handling experience.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to identify salient points from claims files.
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above or demonstrable ability in numeracy skills and written English.
- Comprehensive understanding of claims handling, including: FNOL, advanced liability, credit hire, fraud awareness, personal injury claims (MOJ and non MOJ), principles of indemnity.
What's in it for you?
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
- Up to 10% performance related bonus
- Free AA membership and car genie after 12 months
- Continuous training and development
- Pension scheme
- Employee of the month/quarter rewards
- Discounted shopping vouchers and several other lifestyle benefits
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.