Job Title: Personal Injury Claims HandlerLocation: Tunbridge WellsSalary: up to £25k, depending on experienceContract: Full time, permanent Tate have partnered with leading motor company the...
Job Title: Credit Hire Insurance Claims Handler
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £20-25k, depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Tate have partnered with leading motor company the AA, in search for a Credit Hire Claims Handler.
As a Credit Hire Claims Handler, you will be committed to providing our customers with a world-class claims service by ensuring that all Motor Insurance Credit Hire claims are processed swiftly, in line with company process and client requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review case history whilst liaising with other departments as required, to establish where liability of the accident rests and investigate the validity of third-party claims.
- Updating the claims system with clear and accurate notes.
- To manage all aspects of Third-Party Vehicle Damage and Third-Party Property Damage claims via solicitors, insurers and accident management companies.
- To offer AA services to non-fault third parties.
- To be able to handle all aspects of credit hire claims as a Non ABI GTA Insurer.
- Assess complex files i.e. Liability, High Value etc. for prospects of success.
- Ensure collective targets are attained.
- Constantly initiate and evaluate opportunities to enhance performance across all areas of the recovery operation.
- Speaking to witnesses, sending out and chasing witness evidence.
- Escalate where necessary any Insurer issues.
- To undertake any individual or team tasks in line with the company values.
- Treat our customers fairly and ensure that the customer receives world class customer service in accordance with industry and company guidelines.
- Support cost, service and process efficiency projects across the team, as well as having the opportunity to get involved in departmental projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 12 months' claims handling experience
- Good knowledge of credit hire case law and its application in the day to day handling of credit hire claims.
- Clear verbal communication; persuasive and assertive with proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills; capturing a clear and logical summary of the situation.
- Having the ability to prioritise; recognising the importance and urgency to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary.
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above or demonstrable ability in numeracy skills and written English.
What's in it for you?
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
- Up to 10% performance related bonus
- Free AA membership and car genie after 12 months
- Continuous training and development
- Pension scheme
- Employee of the month/quarter rewards
- Discounted shopping vouchers and several other lifestyle benefits
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.