HR Business Partner - 12 Month FTC - £21.67 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a busy NHS team working across multiple sites including Telford and Shrewsbury.
If you are someone who has worked within the NHS and have expansive experience within HR roles this is a great opportunity for you. We are looking for someone who has a positive and adaptable approach to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent people management skills
- Knowledge of the current and future employment legislations
- Understanding of the NHS Terms and conditions of Employment
- Implement workforce planning methods using development tools
- Manage the impact of legislation changes within the trust
- Knowledge of the business planning processes
- Familiarity of the NHS structures and of the internal systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Providing a positive influence on the team
- Handling business restructure including redundancies and TUPE
- Planning and project managing
- Capable of confidently working with senior members and challenging processes
- Building a professional relationship with key stakeholders
- IT Literate including using MS Office
- Influence the qualitative and quantitative data in a convincing method
- Problem solving and providing solutions
- The ability to work independently and resourcefully
- Demonstrate great coaching skills and provide expert advice to staff in multifaceted issues
Candidates will have a Post Graduate Qualification along with CPD
MCIPD or equivalent
If you think this role is suited to your experience and exactly what you're looking for, then please apply below. For more information, please call us on 0115 899 0303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.