An exciting opportunity for a Buyer based in Hemel Hempstead in an international head office environment.
You will need at least 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Optimise levels of stockholding and inventory investment
- Manage supplier day to day liaison
- Build and maintain partnerships with the supply chain overseas and in the UK. Work with strategic managers to explore new supply options
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Strategic Managers
- Work closely to support internal customers and design engineers to source new and existing products
- Attend meetings internally and externally to represent the department and the company
- Undertake special tasks and projects
- Support the RFQ process
- Analyse and interrogate MRP requisition to satisfy demand across all product categories including indirect i.e. waste, consumables
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.