We are looking for an experienced, strategic HR Manager with experience working within the retail/luxury sector to join this luxury brand based in the Docklands....
HR and Payroll Administrator
12 Month FTC - Full time
Salary - £25,000
Tate are recruiting for a rapidly growing company within the telecommunications industry, who provide a resilient and energy efficient date centre service.
Our Client is looking for an HR and Payroll Administrator to start a new career journey supporting their HR Manager in providing a service to maintain staff engagement, their development and retain them for the entire duration of 12 months.
This is an exciting dual position also working alongside the finance department to assist with payroll admin and the implementation of a new payroll system.
Duties to include although not exhaustive: -
- Assisting with recruitment, staff inductions, staff leaver process
- Carry out right to work checks and any security vetting applications
- Monitor HR enquiries and engage with employees to resolve queries
- To monitor and maintain HR system
- Support the HR Manager with business process and reports
- Point of contact for managers and employees for resolution of all HR queries
- Assist in meetings, disciplinaries/grievances
- Verifying and checking payroll
- Payroll queries
- Assisting with the implementation of a new payroll system
- End to end payroll processing
- You will have a minimum of 18 months HR and payroll experience
- A good problem solver along with great analytical skills
- Strong communicator with integrity
- Good organisational skills, know what to prioritise and good time management
- Able to think on feet in a fast paced environment
Our Client is looking for someone that is going to thrive on the above, have a clean driving licence valid in the UK and happy to undergo a full security check.
You will also need to be able to commit to the full 12 month fixed term contract.
If this sounds like a role that fits in with your needs for the next 12 months and are available to interview soon then please in the first instance upload your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.