PR Executive - Nottingham - £30,000 - 12 month fixed term contract
Are you an experienced PR Executive looking for your next contract role?
Tate are recruiting for a PR Executive to join our clients marketing team on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave. Based in Nottingham city centre you will work 35 hours per week Monday - Friday and receive a salary of up to £30,000 based on experience.
Reporting into the PR Manager you will deliver PR support at both a national and regional level. Responsible for;
- Drafting press releases
- Researching breaking news
- Managing all in-bound media inquiries
- Organising photo shoots
- Maintain the editorial calendar
- Manage the awards programme
- Manage relationships with journalists and external PR agencies
- Work closely with the wider digital marketing team
Ideally you will have at minimum of 3 years PR experience working for a professional service, our client is in the legal sector, so it is essential that you have a sound knowledge of the legal press.
Apply today or contact us at or at 0115 8990303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.