Administrator PermanentFull Time Mon-Fri 8:30am 5pmPotters Bar£22,000 Have you previously worked within a small but busy office function?Have you previously worked within / are able...
Role: Brand Administrator
Location; East London
My client, a luxury, high end brand based in East London are seeking a Brand Administrator to join the team. In this pivotal role you will carry out Customer Relationship Management, Planning and logistics and general Team Support tasks. I am seeking someone who is super organised with relevant administration experience. Good IT skills and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Assisting with enquiries from all retailers and private customers dealing with queries concerning warranties, complaints etc
- Ensure retailers are kept up to date with new product launches
- Organising mailing and catalogues to be sent to retailers and end consumers
- Maintain customer database
- Liaising with head office teams and relevant parties during the opening of new accounts
- General upkeep of warehouse
- Monitor and reordering of stock on a monthly basis
- Using SAP to raise all necessary sales and purchase orders
- Liaising between overseas offices and subsidiaries regarding POS and Stock information
- Analysing sales figures
- General support to all teams including Sales and Marketing
- Be a point of contact for the team
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.