Merchandiser & E-Commerce Coordinator Winchester £22/£24k DOE We are supporting one of our favourite clients with a varied and 'hands-on' new role within the business....
Are you a skilled Administrator seeking variety and autonomy in your next role? We are looking for a competent and pro-active Office Coordinator to join a firm of creative professionals.
If you enjoy using initiative, this role has excellent scope for growth and learning. At the heart of the business, you'll build valuable working relationships and offer a wide range of office support. As an integral team player, you'll aim to streamline administrative procedures and improve efficiency.
In return for your enthusiasm, you'll be part of a flexible and supportive team in bright and modern offices in Central Winchester.
Expectations and tasks:
- Basic financial administration such as invoicing, data input and budgeting
- Deal with telephone enquiries
- Process expenses
- Deal with facilities management issues
- Manage office supplies
- Update company records and databases accurately
- Diary management and typing when required
- Maintain communication with third parties and suppliers
- Postal duties
The ideal candidate:
- A committed and professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident user of I.T (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Relevant Administrative or Office Management experience
- £21,000-£25,000 (D.O.E)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 4% pension contribution
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
Please apply today or call 01962 841 827 to discuss your career options.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.