Rent Accounting Officer The Opportunity:Our client has an exciting opportunity for a confident, reliable and enthusiastic Rent Accounting Officer to join their Finance team and...
A well-established organisation with clients that span the globe find themselves on the lookout for new driven professionals to join their busy and ever-expanding business in 2020. A leading supplier of luxury goods to most of the world's leading hotel groups has been established for over 12 years and now are enjoying another period of growth. This role will be based in their Greater London Head office on a Full-Time contract offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will appeal to a personal assistant looking for a role that offers both a full work load and a good degree of flexibility. Our client is looking for a part time PA with a history of being a personal assistant at director level to come in and support the senior management, bringing with them a strong experience and presence to the business.
Duties of the Role:
- Project management of all procurement activities
- Full delivery for the ongoing projects.
- Ensure full support and team responsiveness for customer service requirements
- Provide support for negotiating supply terms and conditions
- Prepare presentations for suppliers
- Work closely with all teams
- Find new suppliers to add new products/materials to
- Implement new processes
- Good communications skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Good team player
- Strong and confident with MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic multi tasker
- Strong relationship builder
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Self-starter, great organizational and problem-solving skills
- Previous procurement experience
- Are you a procurement professional?
- Are you excited regarding the opportunity?
- Are you comfortable with full autonomy?
- Are you reliable and hardworking?
- Confident Communicator at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick and effective thinker
- Strong work ethic
Salary and Working Hours:
- Negotiable Salary dependant on experience
- 09:00 - 18:00 (Monday - Friday)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.