Project Manager Salary £36,000 £45,000 (Depending on Experience)Are you looking to join a modern, forward thinking and successful company based in Redhill?You will play an...
Do you have experience in Procurement or Stock Control? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
We are working with a multi-award-winning business who are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their wonderful team. Head Office is based around 15-minute drive from Horsham in a semi-rural location and with stunning surroundings. Due to it's location you will need to drive and have a vehicle of your own.
The office has recently had a make-over and boasts high ceilings with exposed beams and spacious and bright open plan office space.
Offering a range of great benefits including a supportive & collaborative work environment, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension scheme, free parking, tea/coffee & weekly fruit bowl from Ocado and 30-minute yoga sessions held weekly.
Who we're looking for:
This role will be perfect for you if:
- You enjoy variety, are highly organised and can juggle multiple tasks
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel - immediate/advanced level ("SUM", "IF" and "VLOOKUP")
- You are conscientious and can work out what needs to be done and then make it happen
- You are happy to work independently but understand the importance of communicating to the rest of the team
What you'll be responsible for:
As a Procurement Clerk, your focus will be on stock control, ordering raw materials, componentry and finished product from a wide range of suppliers, so strong communication skills are essential.
- Raising purchase orders
- Request filling costs from manufacturers for all new products and bulk
- Ensure raw materials & packaging are bought at the best price & delivered on time for production
- Calling off finished stock
- Liaise with marketing on a regular basis to review the forecast and revise PO/call off's accordingly
- Keeping manufacturers up to date with special offers (forecast)
- Co-ordinate any packaging changes
- Request quotes for box and label printing
- Inform warehouse and customer care of deliveries and any out of stocks
- Keep marketing, customer care & warehouse informed of new product arrival dates
- Keeping stock holding spreadsheet up to date
Position type: Permanent Salary: £22.5k + benefits
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.