A passionate, warm, and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant is required to join an Architecture Practice in the heart of the West End. You must have a...
Our client is a Global Shipping Company that like to match the competitive abilities of the major international freight forwarders, alongside teams of committed freight professionals who provide innovative freight solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
Sales ledger duties:
- Raising sale invoices
- Sending customers statements
- Assisting customers with invoice queries
Purchase ledger duties:
- Logging purchase invoices
- Checking passing costs
- Raising queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Photocopying, scanning, filing, shredding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and committed to the job
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines
- Good clear communication with colleagues in team, other departments and external clients and suppliers
- Computer literacy: Outlook, Excel
- Box Top and SAGE is an advantage
- Knowledge of freight industry is an advantage
Salary - £19,000-£21,000
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.