Salary- 18-23kLocation: Central ReadingTitle: Junior Secretary / Administrator We are Tate are pleased to be partnering with an expanding & friendly client in the legal...
Part-Time Administrator Andover FTC 12 months'- pro rata £20k
We are looking for an organised, analytical and forward- thinking individual to provide administration support to the team during a busy period. The role is part time, working 25 hours per week for a period of 12 months. The ideal hours to suit the team would be similar to 9am until 2pm daily.
You will be responsible for supporting the teams with multiple Administration tasks some are listed below.
- Maintaining records and keeping inventories up to date
- Checking invoices and purchases orders
- Liaising with freight companies
- General Administration
- You will need excellent attention to detail
- IT proficient, excellent numeracy and written skills
- Educated to GCSE level with a minimum grade of C in both Maths and English
This is fantastic company to work for with on-site parking and excellent benefits. There will also be a retention bonus of up to 5% on completion of the contract.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.