Sales Support ExecutiveHoughton Regis, Dunstable LU5Part Time, Temporary, 3 months initiallyMonday to Friday, 10:00-15:00£10 per hourTate have partnered with a well-known hospitality chain, to recruit...
Event Sales Manager
With a focus on new business the Event Sales Executive will sell screens for private hire in the B2B market across the estate with a focus on London Locations. The successful professional will need to have a strong work ethic, strong organizational and time management skills and an affinity for media/film. Using your own initiative and being a self-starter is a must and the desire to always deliver exceptional service as a brand ambassador.
Duties of Role:
- Effectively manage and sell the private hire of cinema screens for conferencing & events across the UK focusing on cinemas within the M25
- Be responsible for your own personal sales pipeline reporting back to the business on a regular basis.
- Identify potential business development opportunities, follow up leads and secure bookings.
- Pitch to and quote prospective clients in a professional manner.
- Prepare all handover documentation and coordinate with the event delivery team to ensure consistent, high level service throughout all stages of the event.
- Assist in organising and conducting, client evenings / open days in order to drive and secure new business whilst raising the profile of the brand as an event venue.
- Handle all incoming enquiries for hires
- Recognise opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling premium formats (4DX, IMAX, Superscreen) catering options and in cinema media.
- Excellent self-starter
- A passion for film and the cinema industry
- A proven sales track record
- At least 3 years' experience within the events / venue hire industry
- Proven track record of event sales
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good excel skills
- CRM experience an advantage
Communicators & Influencers:
Venue Hire team, Marketing team, Film Buying team, Retail team, Business Analysis, Finance, Operations, Technical, Commercial department, Customer Services department and the Information Technology team
External agencies, External suppliers
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.