Customer Experience Advisor Hedge End £19,850 + Company BonusWe are working with a trusted global brand who due to year on year growth is now...
Customer Service Advisor
Our client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market position is currently looking to expand their Customer Service Team due to their commitment to consistently provide the best service in customer experience.
Role: Customer Service Advisor Where: Hedge End Salary: c£19-21,500pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to provide the best customer service possible
- Telephone interaction with internal and external customers dealing with queries and investigating technical enquires
- Taking ownership of each enquiry/ query and effectively bringing it to resolution or escalating according to set guidelines with support
- Working closely with other departments to resolve any outstanding issues
- Maintaining accurate notes on the CRM system
- Promoting the company wherever possible
You will need:
- To be committed to offering the best service possible to customers
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- A methodical and assertive approach to work
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Previous experience within a customer care environment
- Confident IT skills
This company offers a modern working environment, free parking and has an excellent range of benefits.
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to APPLY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.