Operations AdministratorTemporary assignment with potential opportunity to transfer to permanent£22K annual salary Based in Watford Our client, a global market leader, are recruiting for somebody...
A well-established organisation with clients that span the globe find themselves on the lookout for new driven professionals to join their busy and ever-expanding business in 2020. A leading supplier of luxury goods to most of the world's leading hotel groups has been established for over 12 years and now are enjoying another period of growth. This role will be based in their Greater London Head office on a permanent full-time contract offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to allow great progression and fast track your career, working directly within key departments within the business. This highly diverse position offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and build an excellent working knowledge of the business from the ground up. If you are a recent graduate with work experience or a young professional looking for a change of direction this opportunity is very exciting.
Duties of the Role:
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Provide operational support to clients and other business elements
- Providing realistic timeframes and updates to clients
- Support the day to day functions
- Proactively seek resolutions to any issues that arise
- Be the main point of contact for any and all enquires
- Strong and confident with MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Proven team player with great interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, great organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Are you a graduate within the business field?
- Are you excited regarding the opportunity?
- Are you committed to developing their career?
- Are you reliable and hardworking?
- Confident Communicator at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick and effective thinker
- Strong work ethic
Salary and Working Hours:
- £22K - £24K per annum
- 09:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.