Claims AdviserSalary: £19,500 + monthly bonusFull-time, permanentImmediate startHuddersfield Our client has an excellent opportunity for two Claims Advisers, to join their rapidly expanding team. They...
The AA, Cheadle, Manchester, Perm, £18,700
Tate have teamed up with The AA to recruit for Customer Service Advisors to be a part of their Stay AA department who deal with renewals and retentions on an inbound basis. This role is to start on the 27th of January and candidates must be able to start on this date.
You will be responsible for trying to aid customers with their queries and concerns regarding renewal quotes and policies.
The working hours are Monday - Friday working shifts between 8am - 8pm & working every other Saturday. A competitive salary of £18,700 is offered and will be increased to £19,200 after 6 months.
Some of their benefits include:
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite parking
- 2 - 4 weeks training
- Dealing with high numbers of inbound calls
- Providing first class customer service answering any queries
- Taking down vital information while on the phone to a customer
- Advising and showing empathy to customers
- Looking through customers renewals
- Confident taking large numbers of inbound calls
- Used to working to KPI's
- Computer literate
- Excellent phone manner
- Customer service experience
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.